Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School

Yes, I'm going back to school August 20. But this time, not as a student (at least not a full-time student). Next week I will begin my new career as the newest team member of Student Services at St. Louis Community College-Wildwood. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to be working in education again. This position will include recruitment, admissions, registration, orientation, and other administrative duties. Being on campus will probably provide me the opportunity to teach in the future. I think it might be a bit much to try to teach my first college course this semester. I'm looking forward to being a part of an educational environment that also happens to be a "green" campus. Look out St. Louis, I'm expanding minds and changing lives!

No comments: